Achieva Pilates & Fitness Instructors
Liz Lane - Owner/Instructor
Liz has been coaching in the fitness industry since 2012, during that time she has achieved various qualifications including Level 3 Pilates Diploma, Level 2 ETM, PiYo certification, and Level 2 Nutrition for Sport and is currently completing her Level 4 Yoga Diploma. She also created and choreographs Achieva Dance Fit and Dance Fit FUSE. Liz is also a massage therapist with certifications in Swedish, Aromatherapy and Hot Stone Massage.
Liz completed her Masters Degree in Sports and Exercise Psychology in 2020 with Staffordshire University, achieving a Distinction. Liz has also coached strength and conditioning (S&C) to the U8-U11 mini squads at Maidenhead Lawn Tennis Club.
Liz says ‘In each class I teach my aim is for every student to feel successful. I firmly believe group exercise can bring amazing physical and mental health benefits. It provides a supportive environment for people to improve their fitness, whilst having fun. Fitness and movement should be enjoyable and engaging, and I work hard to ensure that my classes are motivating to help my students improve their health and wellness.'
- MSc Sports and Exercise Psychology - Distinction
- Level 3 Pilates Diploma
- SCE Youth Strength and Conditioning Coach Award
- UK Coaching Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certification
- Level 2 ETM (Exercise to Music)
- PiYo LIVE
- Creator and Head Choreographer of Achieva Dance Fit/Dance Fit FUSE
- HiiT - High Intensity Interval Training
- Postural Analysis
- Pre & Post Natal Fitness
- Nutrition for Sport Level 3
- EMD UK Professional Insurance and Public Liability
- PPL Music Licence holder
- Certified Beauty Academy massage therapist: Swedish, Aromatherapy & Hot Stone
In addition to our instructors, we also have an amazing group of team members who make up our Achieva Squad. The Achieva Squad are on hand to assist our members in our classes. A welcoming and friendly face helping to sign in students and give out information on our all classes, our Achieva Squad are here to help and put you at ease at your first class.
We look forward to warmly welcoming you to Achieva Fitness & Wellbeing.