Liz Lane - Achieva Pilates & Fitness Owner/Instructor
Liz has been coaching in the fitness industry since 2013, during that time she has achieved various qualifications including Level 3 Pilates Diploma, Level 2 ETM, PiYo certification, and Level 2 Nutrition for Sport. She also created and choreographs Achieva Dance Fit and Dance Fit FUSE.
In September 2020, Liz completed her Masters Degree in Sports and Exercise Psychology with Staffordshire University, achieving a Distinction. Liz will be working with youth athletes, on mindset and performance. Liz also coaches strength and conditioning (S&C) to the U8-U11 performance squads at Maidenhead Lawn Tennis Club.
Liz says ‘In each class I teach my aim is for every student to feel successful. I firmly believe group exercise can bring amazing physical and mental health benefits. It provides a supportive environment for people to improve their fitness, whilst having fun. Fitness and movement should be enjoyable and engaging, and I work hard to ensure that my classes are motivating to help my students improve their health and wellness, both live in person and also online.'
Liz is currently teaching a range of formats live and online including HiiT, Mobility Strength, PiYo, Dance Fit/Dance Fit FUSE and Yoga Flow.
- MSc Sports and Exercise Psychology - Distinction (Staffordshire University)
- Level 3 Pilates Diploma
- SCE Youth Strength and Conditioning Coach Award
- Level 2 ETM (Exercise to Music)
- PiYo LIVE
- Creator and Head Choreographer of Achieva Dance Fit/Dance Fit FUSE
- HiiT - High Intensity Interval Training
- Postural Analysis
- Pre & Post Natal Fitness
- Nutrition for Sport Level 3
- EMD UK Professional Insurance and Public Liability
- PPL Music Licence holder + LOML & Sync Permission
- Yoga Teacher Training - Level 4 Diploma (ongoing)